PDA

View Full Version : DDP questions

fours
05-12-2009, 12:13 PM
Just was wondering...since we have the deluxe dinning plan...are we restricted to certain menu items or can we pick anything from the menu. Also, when I made the ADR for Spirit of Aloha...the CM mentioned we needed to pick up a ticket at any resort desk....what ticket?? and why wouldnt our room key work?
THanks in advance

RMAMom
05-12-2009, 12:29 PM
DH and I did Deluxe dinning last March and loved it. You aren't restricted in your menu choices.
The spirit of Aloha show is a separate ticket event. Your tickets will be at your concierge desk. I didn't pick them up until the day of the show because it was one less thing to keep up with. We did get two messages on our room phone to remind us to pick them up.

Faldred
05-12-2009, 01:01 PM
In general, there are no menu restrictions on QSDP, DDP, or DxDP. There are a very few limitations (mostly common sense) listed near the bottom of post #1 in this sticky (http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2054845).

For convenience, they are:

• Tangierine Cafe - limits your dessert to Baklava only.
• The Lunching Pad - no dessert
• Teppan Edo - The salad isn't included as part of the entree - can be ordered as an appetizer on DxDDP.
• Yakitori House - Only certain combinations permitted. For example, Tonosama Combination is not included.
• Pepper Market - Dessert options with CS only allowed from Tier 1. (NOTE: In 2009 there have been a couple of reports that any dessert is included, but not enough reports to remove this from the list yet.)
• Spoodles - A Dessert "Sampler" can be ordered, but only by two Dining Plan guests.
• Raglan Road - Dessert "Sampler" is excluded. Appetizers “for two” can be ordered by two (deluxe) dining plan guests.
• Planet Hollywood - Aubriee reports that surf and turf is excluded.
• Wolfgang Puck Cafe - Sushi is considered an entree, not an appetizer.
• California Grill - Yoshi's Deluxe Sushi Platter and Snake in the Grass are considered entrees.

fours
05-12-2009, 01:11 PM
THank you both for the quick answers...your both great:thumbsup2