PDA

View Full Version : Best CS meals, needs help ASAP, leave in 2 days!!!!!

Sue1016
05-12-2009, 10:11 AM
hey everyone. i leave thursday morning bright and early for Disney! i didn't schedule any TS meals for this day cause i just don't know what we will be in the mood for (or if there would be any flight delays). I have the other 7 days all planned. Anyways, what is the best CS meals in Epcot, Magic Kingdom and DHS? I will be going to cosmic ray's , pecobnills and wolfgang puck express in DTD. besides that what else has a place that can be a good meal, without the typical bugers/nuggets/hot dogs? please help ASAP!! thanks!!!!!!! :yay:

cheap traveler
05-12-2009, 10:46 AM
My one and only reccomendation is in Epcot. I believe it is called Sunshine Seasons. It is in the Land building - where Soarin is, downstairs. They have a great selection when you are tired of the normal burgers. The meals are huge too, saving you money if you have a party willing to share. I fed myself and 2 small children off one chicken meal and one cookie. It is the number one place that stand out in my mind because of the quality

bethko1
05-12-2009, 10:48 AM
We just got back today:sad1:

The best CS meals that we had in Epcot were Sunshine Seasons in the land and Tangerine Cafe in Morroco! Both were out of this world!:thumbsup2

redrosesix
05-12-2009, 10:48 AM
Not a CS, but pretty close in price and menu -- Sci-Fi in HS. We have been able to get an ADR there 2 days before.

ward306
05-12-2009, 08:04 PM
Our fave CS meals are Pepper Market at Coronado Springs and Wolfgang Puck Express at DTD. Then we like Sunshine Seasons at Epcot and Cosmic Rays at MK.

MsStinkerBelle
05-12-2009, 09:05 PM
These are our favorite CS places:

EPCOT - Sunshine Seasons / Yakitori House (Japan Pavillion)
MK - Columbia Harbor House
DHS - ABC Comissary