PDA

View Full Version : No way Jose and the Kitchen sink.

The Eighth Dwarf
05-12-2009, 05:14 AM
We are planning a trip to Beaches `n` Cream and we would like to try either the kitchen sink or the no way Jose. We are on the free dinning plan, but I`m assuming that both of these have to be paid for OOP, or can we get one between the 4 of us on the plan.

Oh and if anyone has any pics of any other Beaches `n` cream sundaes please feel free to post them.

WantToGoNow
05-12-2009, 07:26 AM
I believe the No Way Jose can be purchased on the DDP. The Kitchen Sink is the only dessert there not included.

RMulieri
05-12-2009, 08:01 AM
No way Jose is allowed on the DP. The kitchen Sink is not

The Eighth Dwarf
05-12-2009, 08:19 AM
Thanx guys , I thought as much.
Is it one No way Jose each or do we have to share, I`m guessing sharing cause of the size.

TDC Nala
05-12-2009, 08:40 AM
You don't have to share a No Way Jose. It will count as an individual dessert.

There was one report (and I believe only one) from a poster who said they were permitted to combine their party's desserts and order the Kitchen Sink but because there have been no other reports, I wouldn't count on being able to do that.

The Eighth Dwarf
05-12-2009, 09:02 AM
You don't have to share a No Way Jose. It will count as an individual dessert.

There was one report (and I believe only one) from a poster who said they were permitted to combine their party's desserts and order the Kitchen Sink but because there have been no other reports, I wouldn't count on being able to do that.

MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thats a lot of dessert for just one person, ah well I`ve never met a dessert I didn`t like so I`m up for the challenge. :banana::banana::banana:

odc146
05-14-2009, 02:41 AM
When we were there last June/July at Beaches and Cream our server said if there had been 4 adults in our party instead of just 3 adults 1 child, than we would have been able to get the kitchen sink on our DDP. Just ask all they can do is tell you no :). I think the OOP cost was about $23.00. It as a lot of fun doing it our kids loved it. Be sure to take before and after pictures if you do order it