PDA

View Full Version : Grad gift ideas?

PinkBudgie
05-11-2009, 05:54 PM
My co-worker's daughter is graduating high school. We teach pre-k together as part of an entire pre-k through 12 school. She's the head teacher. Anyway, her daughter is a huge Disneyland fan. She has an AP and has gone many times this year. She will be going again in June (before my trip) for a grad present from her parents. Any ideas of what to get her? It can't be anything from DL because I won't be there until end of June so that is too late. It doesn't HAVE to be Disney related, I just thought I would throw that in because that is her main interest. But any good ideas would be great. :)

prettyprincessbelle
05-11-2009, 06:00 PM
What about a Disney gift card so she can use at the parks? I know I'd be super excited if I got that for graduation!

pixiewings71
05-11-2009, 07:02 PM
I think a gift card or a bunch of Disney Dollars would be fun. What about checking Disney Shopping to see if you could get her anything there?

PinkBudgie
05-11-2009, 07:29 PM
Yes, maybe a gift card would be best. I assume I could get that at the Disney store, right? Maybe they also have something cute to give with it.

prettyprincessbelle
05-11-2009, 07:50 PM
Yes, maybe a gift card would be best. I assume I could get that at the Disney store, right? Maybe they also have something cute to give with it.

Yep. Or you can buy them through Disneyland.com. I like those better because the card designs have actual DisneyLAND things on them, the ones at the Disney store are just general Disney designs. But if you time for them to ship it to you, you can get it on Disneyland.com.

:)

PinkBudgie
05-11-2009, 07:53 PM
Oh, I didn't know that. I'll look in that too. :thumbsup2

pixiewings71
05-11-2009, 09:54 PM
I bet you could find a cute little pin or something to give your Grad. Would you like me to look for you when we go in just over 2 weeks? I'd be happy to do that for you, or to get some Grad Mickey ears with a name on the back???

pixiewings71
05-13-2009, 02:18 PM
You might want to check this out too......

http://www.disneystore.com/disney-parks/c/70992/

Seriously tho, I'm more than happy to get these in the parks for you too. :)