PDA

View Full Version : Split Stay - HDD last night of first ressie?

justcruisin
05-10-2009, 05:20 PM
Here's my question ...
Staying 4 (Checkout Sunday) nights then 3 nights (Checking Sunday) at two resorts so I have two reservation numbers.

We would like to do the HDDR on Sunday. Can I use 1 TS per person from the 1st reservation and 1 TS per person from the 2nd reservation to "pay" for the show?

I hope I phrased this clearly ...

Thank you.

minniebeth
05-10-2009, 05:29 PM
That's a really good question because:
From what I understand, you are really booking two separate reservations, and you must use your DDP credits during each stay. (Can't roll them over.)
BUT you have until midnight of the night you check out to use them and since you are checking in the same day, your new DDP credits are activated.
So my guess is that it would be ok, but I am wondering the same question since we are considering a future split stay.

I'm sure someone very knowledgeable with the DDP can answer for sure...

jjohnson
05-10-2009, 05:59 PM
You can if it is an even number. We did this last time There is six of us so we paid for 3 tickets with the credits that were left from our stay at AKV then another 3 tickets with the credits from BCV.

justcruisin
05-10-2009, 06:06 PM
There are 3 of us, so we are not an even number. Did they tell you there needs to be an even number of people? I can see how it worked out for you, paying for 3 tickets out of the first ressie and 3 tickets from second. That won't work for us.

anyone else have other information?

mbanks21
05-11-2009, 01:13 PM
I cant see this working

jjohnson
05-11-2009, 01:21 PM
since it is a 2 ts meal you would need at least 2 left on the first reservation to pay for 1 ticket then use 4 credits from the new reservation for the other 2 tickets.

It does work. I've done it.

mbanks21
05-11-2009, 01:39 PM
That may work, not 1 from one and 1 from the other

jjohnson
05-11-2009, 05:03 PM
Correct that is why it needs to be an even number with the 2 TS credits.

justcruisin
05-11-2009, 07:27 PM
jjohnson is correct. I called to find out if I could use 3 credits from each ressie to for the tickets and was told no, it has to be an even number.

thank you to all who replied.