PDA

View Full Version : Any problems with QS at Sunshine Seasons?

77SU
05-10-2009, 03:03 PM
My DW was talking to one of her bookclub friends that was at WDW for spring break. The friend said that they couldn't use their QS plan at Sunshine Seasons. I don't know any details other than they were told they couldn't use it there, but DW was wondering if I had seen anything on the DIS. I told her I hadn't seen anything but good things, but would ask. Happy Mother's Day to all!

TDC Nala
05-10-2009, 03:06 PM
Don't know why they'd have a problem using it. It's good there. You can even get any of the high end desserts from their bakery.

dizneeat
05-10-2009, 03:16 PM
We never had a problem using a CS credit there and we ate there several times.

ReneeA
05-10-2009, 04:21 PM
We never had a problem using a CS credit there and we ate there several times.

Us, too. We've never had an issue there, as a matter of fact, the times we've used it there, the cashier reminds us that we are entitled to more desserts than we are taking.

patsal
05-10-2009, 04:39 PM
I wonder if your wife's friend mixed up Garden Grill and Sunshine Seasons? SInce they are in the same building I could see it happen.

77SU
05-10-2009, 04:44 PM
I didn't think it had been removed from the list, since I had not seen an uprising from the SS loyalists. If they had gone upstairs to the Garden Grill, would be a plausible explanation. Thanks.