PDA

View Full Version : Is This a good Rate?

Hnymoon@Dixie
06-13-2002, 02:07 PM
I haven't booked it yet, but here it goes:

Sept. 18 thru 26

For 2 adults.....9 days 8 nights:

DXL (PO Riverside)

(All prices are tax included & I used mousesavers.com website code CQT.)

98.79 a night (89 w/o tax)

passes 374.21 ea. for Ult. park hopper

201.00 ea. airfare NJ to Orlando.

Total=1940.74

Should we book@ these rates ?

CaliforniaDreaming
06-13-2002, 02:20 PM
Those sound like good prices to me. :)

Do you plan on using all aspects of the Ultiment Park Hopper? If not, you'd probably be better off with an Annual Pass (just the regular one, for the 4 parks).

Tink
06-13-2002, 02:30 PM
The hotel is a good rate. We are going in December to POFQ and are paying 118 per night with tax with a DC discount. We are waiting for codes for December to come out. In fact, we are hoping to pay what you are paying!:D

The airfare seems to be about right, just from knowing the area. From New York we pay anywhere from 150-200 depending on when we want to go.

I am not sure about the passes. We usually do park hoppers, since we go to Sea World at least once a trip.

Gillian
06-13-2002, 02:45 PM
Are the flights also through Disney? I'd rather do my own. $200 is about what they're running for your dates, non-stop, from newark. It's cheaper, 155-175 non stop, from philly.

donnamerry
06-13-2002, 02:48 PM
I agree with the price you are paying for pass you may be better off purchasing an annual park pass (for all 4 parks) and you can use it all year which is great especially if you are thinking of going back to WDW and you can do that before your passes expire!
Get two trips out of them! Oh, and if you purchase an AP you can get an AP discount on your resort room. AKL has great AP discounts for standard room there which is not much more than you are paying. Check mousesavers.com

Hnymoon@Dixie
06-14-2002, 07:47 AM
An Anual park pass is a great idea! Esp. because we are looking at going back in Dec. to the POLY!!

Mic
06-14-2002, 12:58 PM
And, if you are a DC member, the Annual Pass will cost $354. each, saving you $40.

jiminyfan
06-14-2002, 01:02 PM
I say go with the Annual Pass unless you really want to do the Water parks and etc. If you want these and are considering another trip in the next 12 months AP Plus is the way to go. It takes 11 days of parks to equal individual Park Hoppers.

:D

Alice Sr.
06-14-2002, 07:58 PM
AP is the way to go if you're going back within the year. I always think of it as buy one get one free:D Another consideration is to go to the DVC board and rent points, for instance the days you picked rented through a DVC member for a stay at an OKW studio gets you a larger room with a microwave, small refridge, sink area, with dishes for $880.00 if you rented the points for $10.00 ea. and sometimes you can find members willing to sell for less than that. Just another thought. (IMHO OKW is a hidden jewel at WDW)

Alice