PDA

View Full Version : Table Service on Deluxe Dining Plan

FOURCRUZAN
05-08-2009, 02:46 PM
I am sure this question has been asked, but I have been unable to find the answer. When on the Deluxe Dining Plan do you get any three meals a day? For example, can you use 3 ts a day if you wish and not a counter OR 3 counters a day and no ts. In other words, is it carved in stone like the regular dining plan or does it give you flexiability with the number of the ts used per day?

FOURCRUZAN
05-08-2009, 02:56 PM
I found my answer! Thanks anyway guys! I am sure I will have more questions!:thumbsup2

PrincessTrisha
05-08-2009, 02:57 PM
complete flexibility. You have 3 meal credits - whatever combination of table service and counter service is up to you.

Generally though to break even, about 2/3 of your credits should be used for table service.

TDC Nala
05-08-2009, 04:57 PM
You get 3 meal credits per night you stay at your resort, not per day. If you are staying 7 nights and 8 days you will receive credits based on 7 nights. You receive them all at check-in and you have until midnight of the day you check out to use them. You can use them in any combination on any day, so long as you have credits left in your account.

Even on the regular plan, you can use 3 TS in one day if you want to.