PDA

View Full Version : For those that made ADR's without park hours...

annakate27
05-07-2009, 08:08 AM
I do not make my ADR's until July 2nd but if park hours continue to come out later in the month, I will be in the same boat. How did you decided where to go each day? :confused3 Just look at last months schedule and go from there? This is our 1st trip and I am planner, so I am trying to be as on top of things as I can. Any advice/suggestions would be helpful!!! TIA Anna :worship:

brymolmom
05-07-2009, 09:39 AM
I used to love to make my ressies 180 days out, so I'm used to doing it without park hours. My best advice is to determine which of your desired ressies are 'MUST DO' and obviously put those on the best days for your plan (for example, do you like to go to MK first or save that for later in the trip?) - I like to mix up MK and EP since we do very full days there and lesser, half days at DHS and AK - so we alternate with those.

Once you have your 'must do' reservations made - no matter what the park hours, you work around that to keep these reservations. All the rest of the reservations you can always try to go back and tweak after the hours are released and try to get something that works better with the hours.

OR, you can always add hopping to your tickets when you get there and thus be able to keep all your reservations no matter what park hours end up.

I don't worry too much about park hours - I just get there at rope drop - no matter when that is, and plan some afternoons at the pool. Then back to the same park. We don't do too many late nights because we're always therea at rope drop.