PDA

View Full Version : Which resort for 5 or 6?

anna_nimity
06-13-2002, 02:14 AM
Which resorts have rooms that allow 5 or 6. My sisters and I would like to take our parents for their anniversary, but we are not sure if we should do two rooms at the all stars or find a moderate that will be big enough for us all. There will be 4 adults, an eight year old and a one year old. Thanks.

ducklite
06-13-2002, 07:56 AM
You would have two choices for moderates. One would be POR using a trundle bed for the eight year old. The other would be CSR with a rollaway.

In all honesty, either with a crib would be VERY crowded. You are probably much better off with two rooms at the All Stars. That would also give you two bathrooms.

You might also look into a Fort Wilderness cabin, which would have a double and set of bunkbeds in the bedroom, and a sleeper sofa or murphy bed in the living room. The advantage other than a lot more room (and the bunk beds) is a full kitchen.

Anne

zulaya
06-13-2002, 08:56 AM
You might also want to consider one of the DVC resorts and renting points from a member for a 2 BR villa, which sleeps up to 8.

sharoncity
06-13-2002, 01:43 PM
With 4 adults, I would seriously consider an option that gives you 2 bathrooms. I would go for 2 rooms (hopefully connecting) or a 2 bedroom villa. Think about trying to get up and out of there at a reasonable hour and how long it would take the 4 of you plus the 8 yr old to use the facilities if there is only 1. Or think about coming back to the room after a day at the parks and everyone needs to use the bathroom. The rooms at the moderates aren't very large. I think you would find it awfully crowded with everyone in that 1 room.

schuh
06-14-2002, 08:02 AM
Last june we stayed in a Jr. suite at the Dolphin. We had two rooms. One had a king size bed and the other had a king murphy bed and a queen hide a bed we had lots and lots of room. Their were 5 of us. I got this room for the great price of 210 and night. This was the first itme I have stayed at an Epcot resort and The location was excellent. Hope you have a great time were ever you stay!!!!!