PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about Fort Wilderness...

Free4Life11
06-13-2002, 12:00 AM
I am seriuosly thinking about staying here. We ahve looked at some other places, but these look great.

The price is a little high, but we are going in January 2003, and I know that if they have a discount (like the current one for $139!!) then we could definitely do it.

I'm just wondering...what are they like? Clean? Private? How close are they to disney? Do they have a pool?

Thanks!

-Matt

ducklite
06-13-2002, 07:01 AM
Well, you can certainly save some money by eating some meals in the fully equipped kitchen there. They are very celan, very, very private, and yes there is a pool.

As far as being close to Disney, you are IN Disney! Maybe you mean close to the Magic Kingdom? In that case, yes, it's a bus ride or a boat ride to the MK.

Anne

Gillian
06-13-2002, 07:09 AM
Are you talking about the cabins? Here is a thread over on the camping board with more info. It has links to pictures also!

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=200653

Wolverine
06-14-2002, 02:47 PM
FREE4LIFE11...for 139.00 a night and with a large family (6) i dont think you can go wrong with fw cabins...we really like them and all we have to do is pack some food in a couple of coolers and it saves us alot of money w/eating out...check other links on the board..there are plenty...if you need more info just ask !...:p