PDA

View Full Version : Smoothies at Kona

vettegirl
05-06-2009, 07:47 AM
Are smoothies of the DP for Kona Cafe? If so are do you know what they use in them?

Faldred
05-06-2009, 07:54 AM
Yes, smoothies are a beverage option at Kona Cafe.

No, I don't know what they put in them. I would recommend the triple berry over the tropical, though... the latter would be good with an ounce or two of rum, but by itself... not so much.

tiggeraholic
05-06-2009, 11:05 AM
I had to pay for the smoothies oop when we went to Kona last November. :confused3 She told me when I got our bill and after 4 kids ordered them, that they were not included on the dining plan. Who knows, maybe I got a bad waitress. :eek:

vettegirl
05-06-2009, 02:55 PM
I will check with the sever before I order, I really don't need it and certainly do not want to pay OOP.

aubriee
05-07-2009, 04:20 AM
I had to pay for the smoothies oop when we went to Kona last November. :confused3 She told me when I got our bill and after 4 kids ordered them, that they were not included on the dining plan. Who knows, maybe I got a bad waitress. :eek:

I've gotten the smoothies as a beverage on the DDP for the last several trips (including last Sept). I also got shakes/smoothies at the Wave, 50's Prime Time, Sci Fi, and Le Cellier. If the policy changed, then it changed sometime between Sept and Nov.:confused3

Faldred
05-07-2009, 07:56 AM
I got shakes and smoothies at Boatwright's, Kona Cafe, and Sci-Fi Dine In during my March 2009 trip.