PDA

View Full Version : AK....picnic in the park??? Dining plan?

The_Princess's_Mommy
05-04-2009, 10:09 AM
Has anyone done the picnic in the park? It looks wonderful, and we are considering doing it.

We are on the dining plan, and we are 2 adults. I understand you can use a quick service meal, which we plan on doing.

However, I see that there are only meals for 3+ people...but nothing for parties of 2. Does this mean we will have to use 3 quick service credits? How do they accommodate parties of 2?

Thanks a bunch!

wswhorselover
05-04-2009, 10:42 AM
I'm not positive but I do believe that you will have to use three quick service credits.

From allears: If you're on the Disney Dining Plan, Picnic in the Park may be used as a Quick Service Meal (requires one adult entitlement per meal amount). For example, a meal for three will require three adult entitlements.

I also thought this sounds like a great idea and we are a party of two as well, not on the dining plan, but I think I would get the meal for four and then lunch and dinner would both be covered:thumbsup2

brendaziz
05-04-2009, 10:43 AM
Yes- you're right. you'll need to use 3 adult quick service credits for it- even if there's only 2 of you. I think they prob figured it wouldn't be profitable enough for them to offer a 2 person meal. So it might not be a great deal if there's only 2 of you- but if the food sounds yummy and that's what you want- then I would go for it and deal w/ losing that 1 credit.

TDC Nala
05-04-2009, 10:49 AM
Correct - the picnic can only be ordered for a minimum of 3 dining credits. It cannot be ordered for only two. You are basically ordering and paying for food for three (or more) people, even if your party is only two.