PDA

View Full Version : Quick Service/Beaches & Cream

jstbcuz
05-02-2009, 02:35 PM
Ive been looking at the restaurants for the quick service dining plan. The only place I've found has outdated information according to some other threads. Does anyone know where I can find the list of places? One I havent found on the list is Beaches and Cream......does anyone know if it counts as a CS or not?

septbaby
05-02-2009, 03:25 PM
Beaches and Cream is a TS restaurant. You will not be able to use any of your QS plan credits for a meal there.

Click on the word Dining near the top of this page. You will then be able to click for a list of Dining Plan restaurants. TS, QS and Signature Restaurants are all catergorized on the chart.

KSG'sDisneyMem
05-02-2009, 05:47 PM
Just looked this up according to your recommendations to click on dining above. I am so surprised that Beaches N Cream is a table service meal. they do not accept reservations and the most expensive item on the menu is $11.49? It does not make sense to use a TS meal to eat there. Granted, the desserts a little more pricey than most counter service meals. Anyway I did not know that and I am glad I came across this as I am staying at BC for one night in a couple weeks. Thanks for the info.

septbaby
05-03-2009, 10:04 AM
Just looked this up according to your recommendations to click on dining above. I am so surprised that Beaches N Cream is a table service meal. they do not accept reservations and the most expensive item on the menu is $11.49? It does not make sense to use a TS meal to eat there. Granted, the desserts a little more pricey than most counter service meals. Anyway I did not know that and I am glad I came across this as I am staying at BC for one night in a couple weeks. Thanks for the info.

Lucky, you to be staying at BC!

Actually if you add up the items at B&C its not hard to come close to a $20 meal, even w/o choosing the most expensive entrees: $8.99 for a Ceasar Salad or Cheeseburger, $2.29 for a drink and $7.99 for the DIS favorite No Way Jose sundae gets you an OOP bill of $20.52. A character breakfast cost about the same.

I have yet to try B&C, but some day.

TDC Nala
05-03-2009, 11:57 AM
Beaches & Cream has servers who take your order and bring your food. That is why they are a TS restaurant. The designation has nothing to do with the cost of the meal.