PDA

View Full Version : details on the DDP

brooker
04-30-2009, 10:45 PM
I am thinking of booking a 3 night/2 day park pass, while getting the free dining plan. I am only planning on going to the park the last two days. Can I still go to a park for a resturant meal on all 3 days or would I need a 3 day park pass for this to actually enter a park on all 3 days?

catne
04-30-2009, 10:54 PM
Sorry, if you want to eat in the parks 3 different days, you'll have to have 3 day park ticket - they don't allow people in for restaurant reservations without a park ticket.

There are quite a few good restaurants at the various resorts, though, and no park ticket needed for them.

Kona Cafe at the Polynesian, The Wave at The Contemporary, Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge are just a few that wouldn't require a park ticket

brooker
05-01-2009, 05:16 AM
Ok thats exactly what I wanted to know. I didn't necessarily want to, I just wanted to know if I could. Thanks. Also too, if I read correctly, If I were to check in on a Friday for example, and check out Monday, would the dining plan be good for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday? Or would it not include Monday?

Faldred
05-01-2009, 06:00 AM
Ok thats exactly what I wanted to know. I didn't necessarily want to, I just wanted to know if I could. Thanks. Also too, if I read correctly, If I were to check in on a Friday for example, and check out Monday, would the dining plan be good for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday? Or would it not include Monday?

The plan would be "good" through Monday midnight. You would receive 3 nights worth of credits, so between check-in Friday and midnight Monday, you could use 3 TS, 3 CS, and 3 snacks at any time, in any order, from your plan.

brooker
05-01-2009, 07:28 AM
Ok thank you....by its tough. I have the flights booked. I am now tying to get Disney, US, and Seaworld all done as economical as possible. Not fun:headache:

Dreamfinder2
05-03-2009, 04:15 PM
Ok thank you....by its tough. I have the flights booked. I am now tying to get Disney, US, and Seaworld all done as economical as possible. Not fun:headache:

You might consider a second mortgage. ;)

Just make sure that if you book free dining, that you are actually staying on Disney property on those dining days. It'd be kinda tough to use those credits if you were at Universal. Make sense?