PDA

View Full Version : Dis Radio

PinkBudgie
04-28-2009, 11:09 PM
Has anyone else been listening to the Dis Radio that plays Disney music? I've been leaving it on while I'm at the computer and I was thrilled to hear the music and voice to the ride Adventure Thru Inner Space. :goodvibes I also enjoyed the Splash Mountian song, and the Haunted Mansion song. Almost like being at DL! :thumbsup2

Stacerita
04-28-2009, 11:18 PM
Where do I find that at?

PinkBudgie
04-29-2009, 08:02 AM
Go out to the main page of the forums where you see all them. Up in the right hand corner is a big rectangle that says Dis Radio. It is next to the podcast rectangle. Click on it to get to the radio player. :thumbsup2

LavenderPeach
04-29-2009, 09:02 AM
I'll have to try it. I've seen it before but didn't realize it gave you the radio player right there.

Grumpy'sWife4Ever
04-29-2009, 09:13 AM
I'm listing to it right now! Thanks for the heads up, this is SO much better than hearing Spongebob drone on in the background! :thumbsup2

Daisybelle
04-29-2009, 02:46 PM
Oh happy day! :cloud9: I never even noticed that before! I am now sitting in my office enjoying the music from Soarin'. Ahhhhh...

Thank you for posting this! :flower3:

PinkBudgie
04-29-2009, 05:45 PM
I think over here in the Disneyland side we are used to staying here because everything else seem to pertain to WDW. One day I was out "wandering" and wondered what it was so I clicked on it. Several weeks ago it was mentioned in the podcast too. From what I gather, I think the play list is set up and is changed every once in a while. Fantasmic is on now. I love the ride music best though. :goodvibes

Mary Jo
04-30-2009, 11:01 PM
Pete said they just changed the playlist. I hope they keep it up for awhile. :)