PDA

View Full Version : Room capacity

Tab2Disney
04-28-2009, 03:08 PM
In a Cat. 9 room (Deck 2) How would you find out how many people can sleep in a room? As I understand there are some that hold 3 and some 4. But where can I find the difference posted so I can request a particular room number. There are four of us, and I didn't want to be to close to the front or to close to the back, just nicely centered. :goodvibes
Thanks

We also wanted to get several rooms together so it helps to know this early or we might be spread out all over.:upsidedow But we will handle whatever.
As long as we get there.

disneycrazzzy
04-28-2009, 03:52 PM
I look in my Passporter guide book. They have a table of every cabin and the number of passengers it can hold. You can also go to the dcl website and create a dummy reservation and it will only give you cabins that will hold your party.

Tab2Disney
04-28-2009, 03:58 PM
Yep that's what I ended up doing, Passporter's has an old chart online.
Just got off the phone with my TA. We figured out most of it.
Just couldn't get all the rooms together. And one has a connecting door that goes to someone elses room. Hope they don't bother us...or us them:flower3:

jnadelman
04-28-2009, 04:12 PM
You are out of luck. We are also in a Cat 9 and didn't want forward or aft. But on deck 2, the rooms in the middle only hold 3. To be mid ship we are deck 1 in a cat 9.

disneyfaninaz
04-28-2009, 04:40 PM
If you go to the DCL site and try to reserve a specific stateroom and it won't let you reserve it, you will know that it won't sleep the number in your party.