PDA

View Full Version : Booked our Nov. Trip-no BLT

kristytru
04-15-2009, 11:49 AM
We are going down for Jersey week. We just got back from our Easter trip. Tried to get BLT 1 BR, but not all nights were available. Booked at Kidani in a 1 BR and waitlisted BLT. It will be our first time at either resort and kids are excited about the animals. I booked the standard view at Kidani since we do not spend that much time in the room...anyone know what kind of view that is? I'm expecting parking lot and then anything else would be a plus.
:hippie:

kid-at-heart
04-15-2009, 12:50 PM
I am sorry, I do not know what the standard view would be but I do have a question for you. When is Jersey week? I keep hearing it mentioned and I am curious. I wish we had a Michigan week.

Thanks much,

kristytru
04-15-2009, 01:19 PM
This year "Jersey Week" is the week of Nov. 2. NJ has the Teacher's Convention in Atlantic City on Thursday and Friday of that week, so school's are closed. The tuesday of that week is also election day, so it is a half day as well. (If the school is the polling place, they will be closed on election day). So, it is pretty much a given that not much will happen in school on Mon and Wed, so many of us head to WDW for our "fix" before the holiday season:lovestruc

PIERCEDRN
04-15-2009, 01:27 PM
We are going down for Jersey week. We just got back from our Easter trip. Tried to get BLT 1 BR, but not all nights were available. Booked at Kidani in a 1 BR and waitlisted BLT. It will be our first time at either resort and kids are excited about the animals. I booked the standard view at Kidani since we do not spend that much time in the room...anyone know what kind of view that is? I'm expecting parking lot and then anything else would be a plus.
:hippie:

That's really weird b/c I read several times that Kidani was going to have all Savannah view, designed that way. I am going to look into this further for you, cause I thought this wasn't even an option. Standard view is pool view at Jambo.
BOB
Correction: A standard villa at Kidani Village would have either a parking lot, 'garden,' or pool view. Don't know the odds.