PDA

View Full Version : Booked BLT for November

DVCAmy
04-15-2009, 11:08 AM
We are headed down in November for the week before Thanksgiving and today our 7 month window opened up so we switched our reservation to BLT. We were deciding between that and AKV but I decided with all the kids, being close to MK and the monorail would be a big hit. Now I'm excited to see pictures and get reports once it opens. I'm a little nervous we will miss the relaxed feel of SSR, VWL or BCV but I'm excited to spend more time and explore more around the monorail area.

Amy

spiceycat
04-15-2009, 11:51 AM
Congratulations!!!

hope you love it.

know love the quiet places and BLT definitely seems to be lacking in those. but maybe it will surprise us!

chalee94
04-15-2009, 11:54 AM
We are headed down in November for the week before Thanksgiving and today our 7 month window opened up so we switched our reservation to BLT.

high five! i did this also. i'll be trying out a lake view studio at the BLT for my first time in a monorail resort.

:jumping1:

(on the down side, now i'm going to need more points...;))

*NikkiBell*
04-15-2009, 07:16 PM
When does BLT open up?

RLRDA
04-15-2009, 07:21 PM
When does BLT open up?

I think the first day is August 4th or right around there.

We had the end of our trip booked at BCV at the 7 month window b/c originally BLT was due to open in September. Then when we found out it would be open for our trip, we called in February when non-owners could book and switched over to a MK view villa. Never know when that might happen again so we jumped on it. :thumbsup2