PDA

View Full Version : Have u been on the DCL? Then please Help me!

Allie in Wonderland
06-07-2002, 08:03 PM
I'm going on the dcl in Feb. and I had a question. How do u keep in touch w/ ur family? Please type back and tell me.

SDAngel101
06-08-2002, 02:35 AM
Well my mom puts alot of trust in me.. im kind of the responsible one out of the 5 kids in my family. I would tell her in the morning that i would probably be at Common Grounds or just walking around the ship. If i ever needed to get ahold of her i would just leave a message for her on the phones. On the islands, i would spend all the time with my family because i dont think i would be able to get from place to place with out her :) But on Castaway Cay.. me and my bestfriend just went by ourselves to the teen beach. I know alot of families use those walkie-talkies on the ship, i've heard they work pretty good, but i didn't have a problem with finding her!

DiSnEyGrL13
06-08-2002, 09:49 AM
My parents bought 2-way pagers that they want me to use when i go in 2 weeks, or like SDAngel said you can leave a message on the phone.

Allie in Wonderland
06-08-2002, 07:10 PM
Thanks for all your help and I think my family will use the walkie-talkie idea. Thanks again.

EPCOTgrl1
06-08-2002, 11:06 PM
most of the time they are doing their thing and i am doing my thing. but you do bump into each other. also there are phones everwhere just call the room. but with me i just met them for dinner, and if they wanted to see me at all they would come into my room and get me in the morning or tell me at dinner the night before!