PDA

View Full Version : ready for the off..... sort of!

scampbunny
04-10-2009, 05:18 PM
hi all
well, we leave first thing in the morning for france..... but dont go to dlrp until tuesday.
not hugely lookin forward to it - all the new 'shows' and also the weather reports are showing rain for all the days we are there :sad2:

guess i shud count myself lucky, 2 previous trips are weather was spot on - have a feelin the luck is about to run out!!! think i have everything packed, but am paranoid ive forgotten sumthin!!

how is it, that i have 1 less person (dh) to pack for, yet its so much harder??? ahhh yes, although dh doesnt help pack - he at least can shout/look after the boys, whilst i sort everything!!!!!!!

so - will be back on 19th april - i hope lol and then i start my training for my nvq on the 20th :scared1: i know its only childcare, but children are prob the last thing i want to see after being stuck with my 2 for a holiday!!!

anyhow - everyone have fun, i will try n look out for small world & hildasmuriel - but tbh i will be to stressed with kids lmao but wud be nice to see sum friendly adult faces!!! :rotfl2:

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Ware Bears
04-10-2009, 05:43 PM
Have a great trip, Nikki, and here's hoping for some nice weather for you. :wizard:

janine
04-10-2009, 05:53 PM
hi all
well, we leave first thing in the morning for france..... but dont go to dlrp until tuesday.
not hugely lookin forward to it - all the new 'shows' and also the weather reports are showing rain for all the days we are there :sad2:

guess i shud count myself lucky, 2 previous trips are weather was spot on - have a feelin the luck is about to run out!!! think i have everything packed, but am paranoid ive forgotten sumthin!!

how is it, that i have 1 less person (dh) to pack for, yet its so much harder??? ahhh yes, although dh doesnt help pack - he at least can shout/look after the boys, whilst i sort everything!!!!!!!

so - will be back on 19th april - i hope lol and then i start my training for my nvq on the 20th :scared1: i know its only childcare, but children are prob the last thing i want to see after being stuck with my 2 for a holiday!!!

anyhow - everyone have fun, i will try n look out for small world & hildasmuriel - but tbh i will be to stressed with kids lmao but wud be nice to see sum friendly adult faces!!! :rotfl2:

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Here's hoping that weather does pick up. My DD and myself go Sunday and Ive noticed the rooten weather report too. Were staying at the DReam castle.

hildasmuriel
04-10-2009, 06:00 PM
:wave: Hope you have a good journey and that we see you there. At least the weather is not predicted to be cold. We had snow the day before we went last April.:scared1:

Ware Bears
04-10-2009, 06:01 PM
Hope you have a great time too, Janine.

BTW, I just love your signature photo! :goodvibes

Edited to add: And you have a fab time too, hildasmuriel! :)

jillrobinson
04-11-2009, 05:51 AM
Sorry I''ve probably missed you Nikki, hope you have a lovely stressfree trip, that the children enjoy the shows and that the weather stays fine :)
I''m sure everyone heading off soon will have a magical trip.x

ema74
04-13-2009, 02:55 AM
Hope you're having a great time Nikki! :)