PDA

View Full Version : Any opinions on Parkside Diner?

jennytablina
04-10-2009, 12:55 PM
I cant find any Dis reviews on Parkside Diner: whats the buffet there like? Anything notable to make it worth spending a half-board voucher on?

eeyorefanuk
04-10-2009, 03:14 PM
Hello "Tinkerbells Mum" went recently and this was her review.

i ate there last week, the food was very nice, i prefered the starters and desserts to main course. as previosuly said as it's a buttet it probably changes quite often but a selection of what we had: starters, cous cous, chicken/rice salad, pasta salad, green salad, fish terrine, bread, cheese. main course, goulash, hugh chunks of beef in a sauce of some sort (it was a bit tough but tasted quite nice) white fish in white sauce (sorry don't know what fish it was!!), roast chicken, fish in bread crumbs, rice, roast potatoes, pizza, pasta in cream sauce, potato smily faces (highly recommended by my 8 yo dd who never eats them at home!!) plain Disney pasta, chicken nuggets. desserts, lemon meringue pie, chocolate tart, creme caramel, choc mouse, choc cake, fruit, fruit salad, youghurt, ice cream, jelly, and a lot more i just can't remember. i would eat there again. it was pretty busy but the food was hot and topped up all the time so there was never a shortage