PDA

View Full Version : Just back

poohbearfriend
04-09-2009, 12:55 PM
Dear all,

Just wanted to say a huge thanks for everyone who answered my questions and for al the tips and advice that I picked up on this board.

It really helped make the trip magical.

We had a lot of highs -

All the new shows we esp enjoyed Playhouse Disney and Stitch in Discoveryland
Meeting Winnie the Pooh and Stitch who were both fab with ds
Meeting Remy in his restaurant
Riding Buzz a lot !
Cafe Mickey

and lows

Walts - the food was not great and the waiter was so horrible we complained
The room in SL being so hot even with the air con on all night
Some very rude people in the park esp pushing in
DS had his coat stolen on our 2nd day

Overall we had a fab time and are so sad to be back.

Thanks again all - can't promise a full trip report but am so glad I might be able to help others with their questions and trip planning now x

mommy2ash
04-09-2009, 02:25 PM
welcome back. i am glad you enjoyed most of your trip. thats a shame about walts i have always wanted to eat there but i often hear bad reports. his coat was stolen how did that happen that is horrible. who would rob a childs coat!!!

GuardMusic
04-09-2009, 04:17 PM
Hot in SL? OH NO! We are staying there next month and I NEED it to be relatively cool in order to get any sleep (approx. 63F or 16-17C). Any advice?

Gayle

mommy2ash
04-09-2009, 04:31 PM
Hot in SL? OH NO! We are staying there next month and I NEED it to be relatively cool in order to get any sleep (approx. 63F or 16-17C). Any advice?

Gayle

if the radiatiors are the same as in the santa fe you can adjust them. if you find it too hot then just turn it down and it shouldnt be too warm when you return from the parks

Bexx
04-09-2009, 05:29 PM

Open the window. :)

Ware Bears
04-09-2009, 06:25 PM
Welcome back, glad you had a great time :goodvibes but how awful about DS's coat being stolen. :sad2:

GuardMusic
04-10-2009, 12:11 PM
Open the window. :)

Can't - horrible allergies! :sad2:
Gayle

tennisfan
04-10-2009, 01:09 PM
Welcome back, glad you enjoyed your trip except for the Lows.