PDA

View Full Version : ot, got new camera with mickey case

stargatebarbie
04-08-2009, 02:57 PM
Just got a new camera (early b,day pressie) Ive got a olympus FE 350 ,my old camera used AA bateries and used to eat them ,even more so at Disney this one has a rechargable lithuiam one ,no case with it though so i found this on ebay (usa) how cute

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/graceoneil/208240069_o.jpg

Lisa_C
04-08-2009, 04:40 PM
That's really cute!! I'm getting a new camera next week and I love your case!! Might have to do an ebay search when I know which camera i'm getting ;-)

poppyolivia
04-09-2009, 01:41 AM
awww that is so sweet!!!:goodvibes My camera is abit of a chunky monkey and I would love this in its size!!! Thats one thing I would pay good money for!!:rotfl:

stargatebarbie
04-09-2009, 04:47 AM
My old camera was chunky they are so small these days ,its a nightmare choosing one the more you look the more confussled :confused3:rotfl: you get, so i stuck with olympus the controls are simple just like me:upsidedow

poppyolivia
04-09-2009, 05:16 AM
My old camera was chunky they are so small these days ,its a nightmare choosing one the more you look the more confussled :confused3:rotfl: you get, so i stuck with olympus the controls are simple just like me:upsidedow

I've heard good things about that make!!!:thumbsup2 I'm with fuji and the mo...and if I changed it I'd get divorced!!!:rotfl:

ema74
04-09-2009, 07:27 AM
That case is gorgeous!!!

I've just bought a Sony T77 and love the look of it! It's so thin and compact... We've had Sony Cybershot cameras in the past and thought I'd get a new one for myself... Sadly will have to get a spare battery as the one it comes with runs out after 70-80 photos because of the size of the screen.. Shame... Maybe if I complain to Sony, I'd get a battery for free ;)

Enjoy your camera and the case :)

Ware Bears
04-09-2009, 05:42 PM
Fab case :thumbsup2