PDA

View Full Version : Dis boards Panoramio account?

ArvisoCa6
04-08-2009, 02:22 PM
Hello all! So i have recently discovered the coolness the is Geotaggin of my photos, a feature I'm excited to use in DL and DCA. I also discovered that you can u/l them to Panoramio, which is a program (free) that will place your photos on a google map overlay of where they were taken. So if you take a picture at the main entrace to DL when you look at a map it will show a little blue dot where the picture was taken which can then be clicked on to see the picture.

I was wondering if any of the admins had thought about setting up an account for the boards to use, and u/l all of our photos to. It has a limit of 2GB, but i think it would be fun to see a map of the parks with a bunch of little dots showing where all of us have taken pictures.

Conversely, you can link to your account to other can see your pictures. Maybe to show family and friends your trip. I'm just now getting my account online so if anyone would be interested in doing a group account, maybe for groups that are going all together at the same time could do it :banana:,

send me a PM !!