PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Hotel breakfast questions

mika911
04-07-2009, 11:16 PM
Do the DLH packages still always include breakfast? What time does breakfast normally start? Does it start early enough that even with early entry, you can eat before going to the park?

Many thanks.

cap'njack.
04-08-2009, 05:37 AM
Yes they do, all on-site hotel packages include a breakfast.

I believe breakfast at the DLH starts at 7:30 so it does give you just enough time to eat and get to the gates for 8am.

nyck
04-12-2009, 11:24 PM
What kind of food is at the breakfast? Is it continental (juice, pastries, etc) or a hot breakfast (pancakes, eggs, bacon, etc)? Thanks!

mika911
04-12-2009, 11:26 PM
What kind of food is at the breakfast? Is it continental (juice, pastries, etc) or a hot breakfast (pancakes, eggs, bacon, etc)? Thanks!

I have never been yet, so wait for an expert's response, but I've seen pictures.

I saw a buffet with continental and hot offerings. I saw pancakes, eggs, juices, pastries, etc. etc. Looks quite good, but again only pictures I saw.

At DLH, for example, do you simply choose whether you want to go to innovations or california grill, for breakfast, or do you have to book it beforehand? Same food effectively right?

lizbro
04-13-2009, 02:59 AM
We didn't get to choose where we had breakfast -you just get taken there from the waitress point where you queue up.I don't remember having to book a time and the breakfast were lovely -everything you see on the pics!

FiFi Rose
04-13-2009, 06:13 AM
Breakfast in the Disneyland Hotel has a wide selection of continental and hot foods (veal sausages, bacon, scrambled eggs, pancakes, tomatoes etc) There is also a good selection of fruit (something you don't see often at disneyland;))

There is only one queue and its the luck of the draw where your waitress takes you whether you go to california grill or inventions. It depends where they have empty tables. The food is exactly the same regardless which one you get.

You don't have to book a time. But one thing we found good was to go into the park for EMH and then as its so close go back to the hotel for breakfast later. This then meant you were having a sort of brunch and weren't so hungry till tea time.

Architect
04-13-2009, 06:21 AM
Now that looks like a good plan! Mind me what time they serve breakfast until?

FiFi Rose
04-13-2009, 06:33 AM
If I remember correctly I think its 11am.

nyck
04-13-2009, 06:47 AM
Breakfast in the Disneyland Hotel has a wide selection of continental and hot foods (veal sausages, bacon, scrambled eggs, pancakes, tomatoes etc) There is also a good selection of fruit (something you don't see often at disneyland;))

There is only one queue and its the luck of the draw where your waitress takes you whether you go to california grill or inventions. It depends where they have empty tables. The food is exactly the same regardless which one you get.

You don't have to book a time. But one thing we found good was to go into the park for EMH and then as its so close go back to the hotel for breakfast later. This then meant you were having a sort of brunch and weren't so hungry till tea time.

Now that is very smart indeed! What time do teh EMH usually start?

FiFi Rose
04-13-2009, 06:57 AM
EMH were from 8-10am leaving you with an hour for brunch:goodvibes

mika911
04-13-2009, 11:45 AM
I might also try to eat breakfast before EMH. Hope it works out, and I hope people aren't awake yet, to help the queue.