PDA

View Full Version : New Board to Play On!

Mary Jo
04-07-2009, 09:59 AM
Hi everyone!

The Webmasters gave us a new board to play on where the Disneyland community can hang out and talk about things that do not have to do with Disneyland Planning. :cool1:

We'll start moving threads from the DL board over here over the next few days & probably will leave the redirects so they don't just disappear! :sunny:

mechurchlady
04-07-2009, 10:10 AM
disAbilities has the same thing sort of and it is nice to have planning separate from other community stuff. I have my bags packed and am moving in here, lol.

I will have to get you some California rolls and dole whips to provide you with the energy to move all them threads.

Thanks for the new board.
Laurie

indiesgirl4ever
04-07-2009, 01:37 PM
yay! Because everyone knows the Disneyland community rocks!;) what a dole whip? I'll move around some threads for a dole whip xD hehe just kiddin...
:)

Belle Ella
04-07-2009, 06:31 PM
Nice :thumbsup2 Glad this is here now.

Grumpy'sWife4Ever
04-08-2009, 01:29 PM
I am so glad that this new board is here, because with our next trip so far off in the future I can't technically say I am "planning"....... I mean, I am always thinking about "when we go back" but I can't put any specifics to it yet. On this board I can hang out and not be accused of taking up valuable cyber-space that could be otherwise occupied by those with REAL count-down tickers.....:thumbsup2

LavenderPeach
04-08-2009, 01:58 PM
Yeah! :banana: This is great! I kept wondering why the DL side of the dis didn't have it's own community board since it was strange to have some of "our" threads moved over to a completely different corner of our little virtual world.

kaoden39
04-08-2009, 04:06 PM
Oooh I am thrilled. A new board to run amok!:laughing: