PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's magical Party

DLRP-Fan&CM
04-07-2009, 09:54 AM
Mickey's Magical Party is the new celebration for 2009 at Disneyland Resort Paris.
The celebration has begun on 4th April 2009. For the celebration, the french Resort has some new attractions and entertainment.
New Attraction : Playhouse Disney Live On Stage! (Walt Disney Studios)
New Entertainment : It's Party Time...with Mickey and Friends (Central Plaza - Disneyland Park), Minnie's Party Train (on Main Street, USA), It's Dance Time...In Discoveryland (near Star Tours), Disney Stars'n'Cars Parade (Walt Disney Studios) and High School Musical : The Party (Walt Disney Studios)
On Youtube, you have some videos.
Enjoy :)

Ware Bears
04-07-2009, 04:26 PM
Hi DLRP-Fan&CM - Jackie, Elaine, Reid and Elaine all welcome you to DLP DISboard. :goodvibes

We are a friendly bunch on here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each.

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1477038) and the DIS posting guidelines can be found here (http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm).

Lucky you, working at the Magic!! :)

marcus.ka
04-08-2009, 01:32 AM
Salut et bienvenue, :hug:

Although there are many new shows and attractions at the resort this year, this is the first year were I am not looking forward to our next trip because all what has been added this year is only for (small) children.

Where is Tarzan and Lion King (or similar replacements)? Why is the decoration and shows for Mickeys Party only poor copy of the 15th decoration?

We think about going again in June this year but as I just said this is the first year were there is nothing for me to look forward too as we are only two adults. And this makes me a little sad. :sad2:

DLRP-Fan&CM
04-09-2009, 12:07 PM
This year, we don't have any last year's shows (as the Legend of the Lion King or Tarzan, the Encounter).
At Videopolis, we have "Cinema Mickey" where you can watch some short cartoons.
On Sleeping Beauty castle, they took off all disney characters with candles and they add mickey shaped tops on tthe towers. AS every Resort, I think, Disneyland Resort Paris does recycle... (as example, Disney's Character Express -> Minnie's Party train or some musics for the Stars 'n' cars).
PS : Thanks Ware Bears :)