PDA

View Full Version : International Chat

pintrader
06-06-2002, 03:21 PM
please forgive the intrusion but I was wondering if anyone here knew about the international chat we used to have? I am in Central Florida and Katholyn used to be our hostess and we all joined in at 3:00 p.m. east coast US time.

anyone have any help to offer? Do you all (U.K.) have a chat some other time and place?

Goofyish
06-06-2002, 06:18 PM
I don't think the Thursday International chat still going, but there is a UK Chat on Sundays at 2pm EST (7pm BST) - you are more than welcome to come along. :)

WDWfan,uk
06-06-2002, 06:51 PM
Kathryn, you are not 'intruding' at all! You are very welcome to visit and post whenever you like :) ...... and as Tim says, most welcome to join us in the Chatroom on Sundays.
I will check with Kath, but I do know that her co- host Penny
( Disneymad) was having technical problems and felt that until she could resolve them, that she couldn't host chat.

nativetxn
06-09-2002, 12:19 PM
Kathryn, we still have that chat, but Penny has trouble using her Mac in the new chat room and I was driving to from Texas to Michigan on Thursday. We probably won't have a Thursday chat this week either because I will be driving to Missouri (I seem to spend a lot of time in the car these days).

But we will be back the Thursday after that :)

Katholyn

pintrader
06-11-2002, 05:12 PM
hope I can find another Thursday p.m. with some extra time in it. Would love to join again.