PDA

View Full Version : Cafe Mickey

Belle's World
04-07-2009, 08:38 AM
Hi,

We have pre-paid for dinner at Cafe Mickey, seperately from our half board plus vouchers. What choice do we get using these vouchers? Do you only get a choice of 2 or 3 things for each course? If so can anyone remember what these are?

Ro

mommy2ash
04-07-2009, 08:51 AM
i think you get the 30 euro fixed menu. also im not sure if drinks are included in this. as far as i can remember there is a salad, soup for the started. pasta, steak for the mains, creme brulee, apple tart for the dessert. im sure there is more than that on it but thats all i can remember.

Bolanette87
04-07-2009, 08:55 AM
If its off the 30 Euro set menu, the options are (As far as memory serves me, forgive me but we've never had off the set menu!):

Starters:

Fantasia Mushrooms (Garlic Mushroom dish)
Lilo and Stitch Soup (Tomato Soup I think... Could be mushroom) (V)
Ceaser Salad

Mains:

Pinnochio Pasta
Dori's Cannolini (V)
Pluto's Steak
Chip and Dales Fish and Chips

Desserts:

Cafe Gourmand (Coffee and a selection of small desserts)
Snow White's Apple Pie
Captain Hook's Creme Brulee

I'm not sure if this is the set menu you get with the pre paid vouchers though- Hopefully someone else will know if it is or not!

Bob xoxoxoxox

mommy2ash
04-07-2009, 08:56 AM
lol bob you beat me to it i just looked it up!!

Bolanette87
04-07-2009, 09:04 AM
lol bob you beat me to it i just looked it up!!

Wanna know something really sad? I didn't need to look!! :eek:

Bob xoxoxox

mommy2ash
04-07-2009, 09:04 AM
Wanna know something really sad? I didn't need to look!! :eek:

Bob xoxoxox

:rotfl2:

thats ok bob. at least you are always here to help

Bolanette87
04-07-2009, 09:07 AM
:rotfl2:

thats ok bob. at least you are always here to help

Thats my job! ;)

Bob xoxoxoxox

dixonsontour
04-07-2009, 09:08 AM
I asked about this the other day and foxymum said they did the pre pay meal a couple of weeks ago and drinks were not included for adults.

Bambi26
04-07-2009, 12:58 PM
that is a different menu to the one we had in 2007

is that the menu you get when you pre book the meal through the travel agent?

if so i may have to do that

:goodvibes

manxtatt2
04-07-2009, 01:06 PM
where can you buy these prepaid vouchers for cafe mcikey ?

Bolanette87
04-07-2009, 01:56 PM
that is a different menu to the one we had in 2007

is that the menu you get when you pre book the meal through the travel agent?

if so i may have to do that

:goodvibes

That menu is the set menu at Cafe Mickey that I think halfboard plus vouchers get offered.... I'm afraid I'm not sure about when you pre-book through your travel agent... A few people have done this recently, so I'm sure someone will be able to answer your question soon! :thumbsup2

Bob xoxoxox

Belle's World
04-08-2009, 08:29 AM
Thanks everyone,
i rang last night to cancel my Cafe Mickey vouchers as i think i would prefer to choose from the whole menu and maybe only have a main and a dessert. The pizzas on the review page look great and there is very limited choice on the menu if you have the set meal.

Ro

Ware Bears
04-09-2009, 05:52 PM
Beware, the pizzas are enormous. I had one at lunchtime last summer and couldn't finish it, even though I had skipped having a starter. It's nice that you can choose your toppings and it was absolutely delicious. :thumbsup2

Bolanette87
04-09-2009, 05:56 PM
Beware, the pizzas are enormous. I had one at lunchtime last summer and couldn't finish it, even though I had skipped having a starter. It's nice that you can choose your toppings and it was absolutely delicious. :thumbsup2

I second that- They are massive!!!!!

Bob xoxoxoxox

aussietravellers
04-10-2009, 10:14 PM
Thanks everyone,
i rang last night to cancel my Cafe Mickey vouchers as i think i would prefer to choose from the whole menu and maybe only have a main and a dessert. The pizzas on the review page look great and there is very limited choice on the menu if you have the set meal.

Ro

I did a prepaid Cafe Mickey meal (not half board, well we ate there using half board voucher, but we also did a prepaid meal also). We didn't have a set menu, we just chose off the regular menu ( I had a pizza with the toppings of my choice) and we also had a starter, my DS just had the kids menu (can't remember what he had), but I think the prepaid just has a value, so you must be able to choose set menu or regular menu as we didn't even look at the set menu, only the regular menu.