PDA

View Full Version : Plaza garden

the_princess
04-05-2009, 01:45 PM
Tell me all about the character tea time??? How does it work? What do they serve? Is it worth it for two adults with no kids?

Thanks!

A Small World
04-05-2009, 02:32 PM
The character tea is no longer at Plaza Gardens - it is now at Lucky Nugget

It used to be really good - a good selection of sweet and savoury food and the characters came round the tables. However since it has moved there have been lots of negative reports about it - only sweet food and hardly any and the characters being mobbed by children making it a free for all

Roon
04-05-2009, 02:46 PM
The tea party at Plaza Gardens used to be so lovely, the setting was perfect for a tea party. Never been to the one at Lucky Nugget, doesn't sound the same.

Calumsmummy
04-05-2009, 07:12 PM
Yes, I was told on Thursday by a CM at Dining Res that the tea party was now at Lucky Nugget.
I'm rather dissapointed at this too I have tosay. Dont want to eat twice at LN.

scampbunny
04-06-2009, 03:27 AM
we went in december, and it is as small world says.....
there is no savoury, only sweet, to which it runs out pretty quickly and takes a while to replish (sum bits werent even replenished!!!)
the characters barely got around, as soon as they came out of the door onto the stage, they wud be mobbed there, and the whole thing was very crowded and quite disappointing.

certainly wont do it again, we enjoyed cafe mickey much more....

the_princess
04-06-2009, 03:53 AM
uhh, this doesn't sound like anything I want to try.
Maybe we'll just have lunch at Plaza Garden instead. Can anyone recommend this? How much does it cost?

Ware Bears
04-06-2009, 06:17 PM
I've had the buffet meal in the evening, it is the same as at lunchtime and was nice and very good value. I think it was around 20 but that was a couple of years ago so will probably have increased a little by now.

the_princess
04-07-2009, 02:46 AM