PDA

View Full Version : New Priced Half Board Vouchers

eeyorefanuk
04-05-2009, 06:47 AM
Hello,

I think before the April increase if you bought HB+ vouchers it was worth 25 if you eat off the normal menu - does anyone know what the HB+ vouchers are worth now please.

Also can I just check that if we buy the vouchers but eat off the normal menu, sorry but did someone say I could use my share holders card for the discount and then present the HB+ vouchers?

Thank you :thumbsup2

Calumsmummy
04-05-2009, 10:35 AM
Well I booked my HB plus (21) and was told by Disney Reservations that the face value was 26 Euros.

It would also seem that Lucky Nugget is now not accepting HB plus as full value against their meals, and its now face value with you having to pay the difference.

Our res at LN is for Mon 20th April at 12.30.

Good luck :)

eeyorefanuk
04-05-2009, 03:24 PM
Well I booked my HB plus (21) and was told by Disney Reservations that the face value was 26 Euros.

It would also seem that Lucky Nugget is now not accepting HB plus as full value against their meals, and its now face value with you having to pay the difference.

Our res at LN is for Mon 20th April at 12.30.

Good luck :)

So we lose money now the voucher price has gone up. Before you gained 7, but now you only gain 5!!!!

That is strange because in the disney brochure it says can use HB+ vouchers as the total meal cost. Did they tell you why? Wondering if it is because a Goofy Wild West Show is taking over instead of just character lunch/dinner?

Calumsmummy
04-05-2009, 07:09 PM
No, they didnt say why, but it was CM "Lucie" at DLP dining res on Thursday that took the booking.

It was central res who gave me the HB face value in Euros again on Thursday.

Only a guess, but maybe because the euro is strong against the pound?