PDA

View Full Version : Can extra person stay in room?

joscorpio
04-03-2009, 08:54 AM
My son and I are booked into SL in September. All booked and paid for. However, my mum has now said she'd like to come.

Seeing as I've already paid for the room and Eurostar tickets, she would just need to buy her own Eurostar ticket and DLP passes.

Would the hotel accept another guest in the same room? I know it's normally 2 adults anyway, but was wondering if I could add her to the booking?

Thanks,

J

snowprincess09
04-03-2009, 09:01 AM
My son and I are booked into SL in September. All booked and paid for. However, my mum has now said she'd like to come.

Seeing as I've already paid for the room and Eurostar tickets, she would just need to buy her own Eurostar ticket and DLP passes.

Would the hotel accept another guest in the same room? I know it's normally 2 adults anyway, but was wondering if I could add her to the booking?

Thanks,

J

Yes you should ring disney and ask them how much it was to add your mum on to your booking, we had 2 do this before now and it actually brought the price down overall, as you may find if your 1 child and 1 adult the child will pay the adult price, due 2 under occupancy in the rooms etc...

Worth giving them a ring and see how you get on,
Keep us updated :)

thelittlemermaid83
04-03-2009, 09:41 AM
If you want your mum to also eat breakfast with you, you will have to add her onto the booking as when you use your ID card it states how many people are in your room.

Cyrano
04-03-2009, 10:11 AM
If you booked via a travel agent then you should ontact them. Otherwise if booked direct through Disney just contact them to get you mum added to your holiday booking and they will advise you :thumbsup2