PDA

View Full Version : montana rooms at SL

the_princess
04-03-2009, 06:07 AM
We have booked a 2 night stay at SL in a Montana room. What to expect from a Montana room? I know that it's in the main building.

Belle's World
04-03-2009, 06:17 AM
We have booked a Lakeside Montana room for June. As far as i am aware it is exactly the same as a normal room in size etc, it's just the location in the main building thus not having to walk too far for breakfast or to the shops etc. There are lifts in the main building which i believe i read there are not in the lodges nad you get a mini bar which may be handy to store your own refreshments in.

Ro

Disneyfoo
04-03-2009, 06:25 AM
Hi :)

We stayed in a Montana room in December, it was very nice! We paid for a view over the lake, and because of some previous problems we were given a "special welcome"-amongst other things-and got a room right in the middle therefore could see the castle and tower of terror! So you may get a fantastic view!

I think the two types of room are very similar if not identical but the Montana rooms have minibars. The main advantage, like you mention, is being in the main building. It really is a bid advantage! :thumbsup2

the_princess
04-03-2009, 07:03 AM
Thanks both of you
I know the lodges have lifts as well, but some of the lodges are quite far away, so the thought of staying in the main buiding is one of our reasons for staying in a Montana.