PDA

View Full Version : new schedule up!!!!!!!!

scampbunny
04-03-2009, 04:07 AM
http://news.disneylandparis.co.uk/UK/EN/Neutral/Images/ShowsAndParades.pdf

its there - the new schedule for the new attractions!!!

u can see when to miss (;)) party time, and when the party train comes, and what time to see stitch etc!!!

theyve pushed back ouad parade 15mins, but looks like afternoons is gonna be packed as thats when theyre doing all the events - so head to studios for the stars n cars parade at 6.30pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooooooooo hooooooooooooooo

sarahc
04-03-2009, 04:36 AM
Yay! Thanks for the link, I'm off to check it out!

pixiesprite
04-03-2009, 06:57 AM
Hurrah! I had myself inexplicably convinced that OUAD was finishing with the start of the wonderful Mickey's party :) But it's not, yay! Not long now for us.....

dixonsontour
04-03-2009, 12:33 PM
Thanks for posting this - i've been waiting for this to give me an idea for planning for june

nightrider68
04-03-2009, 01:44 PM
excellent - roll on good friday :yay:

A Small World
04-04-2009, 03:13 AM
Thanks for posting.

The schedule only goes up to next Friday but Im hoping the following week should be similar although Im sure Ive seen that the studios are open later over Easter weekend

Does Stars and Cars not say 13.30 though? or is it my eyes? Im looking at it on the little netbook and sideways so it may well be my eyes :rotfl:

scampbunny
04-04-2009, 11:06 AM
Does Stars and Cars not say 13.30 though? or is it my eyes? Im looking at it on the little netbook and sideways so it may well be my eyes :rotfl:

18.30 it is (zoomed in lol) so its to close the studios (nice touch - i hope!!!!)
cant believe how quick the trip is coming round - and i havent even made 1 list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: