PDA

View Full Version : Epcot guest services @ International Gateway?

eyeheartgoofy
04-02-2009, 04:52 PM
We are leaving tomorrow for our first stay at BWV. We have vouchers to redeem for our AP's and would also like to purchase TIW membership. Can I take care of both of these at the International Gateway entrance to Epcot? I'm pretty sure I can get the AP's there ... I'm just not sure about the TIW membership. The Disney number for TIW just says "guest services at Epcot", so I'm wondering if I have to do this at the main entrance or if I can do it at the IG entrance. I expect to arrive around 4:00pm at BWV and we have 5:30pm reservations at Cape May, and I'd like to use the TIW discount for that meal.

Thanks!

BCV23
04-02-2009, 05:13 PM
You can purchase both at the Guest Services window at IG. The ticket window there can do the AP but not DDE/TiW.

Have fun!

DebbieB
04-02-2009, 06:52 PM
A friend of mine did that last October. She bought her AP from the windows on the right and then had to go over to the windows on the left side to get her TIW. I didn't know there was a difference in the windows.

eyeheartgoofy
04-02-2009, 07:36 PM
Thanks!

dizzneebabe
04-03-2009, 02:27 PM
In Dec 2008, I traded in our vouchers for AP's, purchased the TIW card AND picked up our MVMCP tickets all at the same window. He even checked on ADR's for us.

There are 2 windows, but only one (I believe) can handle the AP's. If you go to that one...on the left as you are facing it--that CM should be able to handle all requests at once.

BCV23
04-03-2009, 02:53 PM
In Dec 2008, I traded in our vouchers for AP's, purchased the TIW card AND picked up our MVMCP tickets all at the same window. He even checked on ADR's for us.

There are 2 windows, but only one (I believe) can handle the AP's. If you go to that one...on the left as you are facing it--that CM should be able to handle all requests at once.

Actually the ticket window can do tickets (APS or otherwise). But only Guest Relations can do TiW/DDE as well as tickets.

Disneyhappy
04-03-2009, 03:03 PM
What about picking up your birthday tickets and/or gift card. Can IG Guest Services handle that as well?

OKWJan
04-03-2009, 05:45 PM
Only the ticket both with the Vacation Planners can do the birthday celebration things. Guest Relations cannot.