PDA

View Full Version : Tell me which restraunts used your premium half board vouchers

Tanzanite
04-02-2009, 11:11 AM
Hi i want to eat at Buffalo Bills, Cafe Mickey ,Inniventions,. Auberge,Lucky Nugget , Steak house brunch .Have 6 nights half board premium vouchers how would you do this would you pay some out pocket and use them else where, Not sure which way to do it. Thank you.:cool1::cool1:

Ware Bears
04-04-2009, 05:58 PM
Just bumping for you :goodvibes

Lisa_C
04-04-2009, 06:16 PM
Personally I like all your choices - if you want to make the most of your trip and get great character interaction then you've made the right decisions here!

You can simply trade in your premium vouchers at each restaurant mentioned, it covers catagory 2 seating BBWWS which is a great deal!

I'd use them where you stated and grab burgers etc if you get hungry during the day, but you'll definitely get the best value for money if you use the vouchers against these meals :-)

I hope you have a lovely time, I know you're coming from across the pond and I can only imagine your excitement!!:yay:

Tanzanite
04-04-2009, 08:15 PM
Hi thank you so much for your help .Iam so excited only thing i dont like is flying my 3 children are so exitied they dont mind.I booked my trip through Disney & separate Eurostar .Iwill book the meals next week .Do i just tell them i have Half board?.I also thought about the Tea in the afternoon which hotel is it at?.We just love the charactors.I have just lost 30 ibs so i will hopefully not gain it back it was so hard to lose i dont want it back.:banana::banana::banana: