PDA

View Full Version : Character meet and greets in Santa Fe

minimousefan
04-01-2009, 01:54 PM
Hi

does anyone know if there are character meet and greets in Santa Fe -and if so when and where and who comes?

I am staying there in July

cheers

mommy2ash
04-01-2009, 02:42 PM
yeah there are characters in the reception every morning. the times and characters are on display in the reception area. we saw goofy a lot lol. as well as pluto minnie and mickey. as well at around eight or half eight we saw a character each night walking around the hotel and then they went into the restaraunt.

cap'njack.
04-02-2009, 03:28 AM
In the mornings there are characters in the Reception area of the Hotel.

They start at 7:30am and change every half an hour until about 10am if memory serves. They are usually the same two every day though.

Belle's World
04-02-2009, 07:00 AM
Hi,
When we stayed in Santa Fe which i admit was a while ago now we saw Minnie Mouse, Pluto and i think Goofy, never the man himself unfortunately.

RO

DLPdaft
04-02-2009, 07:28 AM
There is a little notice board as you go from the reception area at the Santa Fe to the restaurant and gift shop there. On this notice board, you'll see a poster showing which 2 characters will be visiting the hotel each morning, for the meet n greets. It usually is 2 out of 5 regular characters - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pluto. I've seen all of them there :).

busnae
04-02-2009, 08:16 AM
we were there over a weekend in march - on the day we arrived we saw goofy (last half hour of meet and greet) - this was a really great distraction from the check in queues!

the following day it was goofy and minnie and on the sunday it was minnie oops that should read mickey and goofy.

They started at half 7 and continued until half 11

minimousefan
04-02-2009, 02:51 PM
thanks everyone

sounds great we get the fab 4