PDA

View Full Version : Slight OT - Anyone receive an e-mail from DLRP???

scottishgirl87
04-01-2009, 12:03 PM
If this isn't allowed then please feel free to delete.

I've just had an e-mail from "Disneyland Resort Paris" which says Dear Mr. Martin - which isn't me or anyone I know, lol. As well it's from an @magical-ears.com e-mail address - does DLRP use this? Or is this spam? All the links on it seem to link to the official website.

It's offering 2 days/1 night packages from just 135 per adult on selected dates, which I can't see offered on the official website?

Just don't want anyone falling foul to a possible scam? :confused3 Maybe it's just me, I haven't gave my e-mail addy to anyone else regarding DLRP, apart from obviously the official website so it could very well be them. Just seems a bit suspicious!!

thelittlemermaid83
04-01-2009, 12:24 PM
DLP do use magical-ears as there email address I'm sure when sending promo emails

scottishgirl87
04-01-2009, 12:34 PM
Ahh right that's cool. Wonder how they managed to get my name wrong then, lol.

tiring_day
04-01-2009, 03:56 PM
Ahh right that's cool. Wonder how they managed to get my name wrong then, lol.

My wife just receivied one and I wanted to know who the H E double hockey sticks this Mr Martin was :goodvibes

steve

scottishgirl87
04-01-2009, 05:11 PM
Oh so I'm not the only one who's apparently Mr. Martin! LOL

CityBlue
04-02-2009, 09:38 AM
Oh so I'm not the only one who's apparently Mr. Martin! LOL

Nope - apparently I'm Mr Martin too!!! Wonder what went wrong!

euapap
04-02-2009, 09:41 AM
I have no idea what are you talking about but this sounds spam to me

thelittlemermaid83
04-02-2009, 09:53 AM
Sometimes Disney email people with offers that you cant find on the website. Not sure why the name is still the same, might be a problem there end. I remember they sent me a email saying hope you had a great stay before i had even gone on my trip :lmao: