PDA

View Full Version : charactor dining

Tanzanite
03-30-2009, 07:25 PM
Hi we are coming to Disney Paris for 6 nights . we want to do charactor meals every day have Half board premium does anyone have a list of all charactor meals.Dont want to miss any .Thanks Elaine Ware Bear i lost list you gave me .:cool1::cool1:

DLPdaft
03-31-2009, 06:09 AM
Hi,

Off the top of my head -

character brunch at the Steakhouse in the Village, Sunday lunchtimes only.
character lunch at Lucky Nugget
any meal at Cafe Mickey (characters only present at certain times during the day though)
Princess lunch/dinner at Auberge de Cendrillon
meals at California Grill and Inventions at the DLH (this might be only dinner - I'm sure others will confirm for you :))
afternoon tea party (currently at Pizza Planet I believe)
lunch at restaurant des stars in the studios (if you count the Remy animatronic as a character :))

Belle's World
03-31-2009, 06:28 AM
Just thought i would mention Buffallo Bills now has some of the caharacters in as well and is a dinner and show. I think Mickey, Minnie chip and Dale are now in it.

Ro

britchic4
03-31-2009, 08:17 AM
If you have HB Premium, I would do the following:
Inventions twice
Buffalo Bills
Cafe Mickey
Auberge de Cendrillon (this may only be available for evening meal at the weekend depending on park opening times)
California Grill - not a character meal but superb dining and a good use of premium vouchers

Personally, and this is only my opinion, I wouldn't waste premium vouchers on the Lucky Nugget as the food is not of a comparable standard, although I believe at some point this may be upgrading to a Premium choice so I guess it depends when you are going. Definitely don't use Premium vouchers on the tea party - perhaps get an early sitting as an extra for the characters and use your Premium vouchers for California Grill that night.

Tanzanite
03-31-2009, 04:26 PM
Thanks for all your help .Iam so excited as first time .Had a lot of planning as we are from USA not easy knowing where to go and wont be back for a long time so want to make sure dont miss anything and charactor pictures are so important Ialso heard Hotels have charactors is that all of them.:cool1::cool1:

A Small World
03-31-2009, 04:30 PM
Yes there is meet and greet in all the disney hotels. You can go into any - even if not staying there