PDA

View Full Version : mousetalgia mentions the Dis.

Teki
03-30-2009, 12:51 PM
For those of you who dont know mousetalgia is a Disneyland specific pod cast. I love listening to Dis unplugged, but was excited to find a pod cast that deals specifically with my park. In this weeks episode a guest on the show who is discussing character stalking mentions the Dis which got me just a little excited :cool1:. Also the second half of the show offers an interesting perspective on D23. While I agree with Pete, its intresting to here another perspective.

PinkBudgie
04-08-2009, 09:35 AM
I have never heard of it before. Can never get enough Disney. I do hope our new DLR correspondents get more "air time".

I don't care for what D23 has to offer either but I'm wondering if if appeals more to DLR people than WDW people because this is where it all started.

AlexMouse
04-14-2009, 06:16 PM
Just want to say that I am an avid Mousetalgia listener and fan! It's a different type of show than the Dis Unplugged, but always entertaining. I love listening to both Mousetalgia and DIS Unplugged every week.

erinbev
04-15-2009, 05:12 AM
I LOVE Mousetalgia! Its really fun because it deals specifically with DL, and they're really funny, too! I listen and I'm like, "yeah, we could be friends." ;)
I hope the DL DIS correspondents get more air time as well - its going to be great! :thumbsup2