PDA

View Full Version : shareholders.....

scampbunny
03-30-2009, 06:12 AM
lol me again
can u tell im startin my planning???

right - shareholders discount is off table & buffet - yes?? now, am i right that billy bobs is table service??
what is it like?? according to the dlpfoodguide site, they are quite cheap - approx 6eur for kids, and 12 eur for adults - so if i cud get the shareholders discount that wud make it quite cheap.....

am i right in all that??

(am thinkin of trying lots of new places, except for annettes which is compulsary lol)

also - wud u get discount on annettes take out???

03-30-2009, 06:44 AM
shareholders discount is off table & buffet - yes?? now, am i right that billy bobs is table service??
You can have your discount at Billy Bobs, you are right

what is it like?? according to the dlpfoodguide site, they are quite cheap - approx 6eur for kids, and 12 eur for adults - so if i cud get the shareholders discount that wud make it quite cheap.....
Never been there. But those prices are for 2008. Probably they will be higher this year. But still a bargain :lol

also - wud u get discount on annettes take out???
Yes.

DLPdaft
03-30-2009, 06:53 AM
Are you talking about La Grange at Billy Bobs scampbunny? Its a full buffet - or it was when I was there October 08 :confused3. It was 25 euros per adult, and something like 12 euros for children. We used half board plus vouchers here.

scampbunny
03-30-2009, 08:27 AM
Are you talking about La Grange at Billy Bobs scampbunny? Its a full buffet - or it was when I was there October 08 :confused3. It was 25 euros per adult, and something like 12 euros for children. We used half board plus vouchers here.

elaine - it was billy bobs in the village, but now im thinkin that this is the one that closed to make way for starbucks???

i have given up with the menus on dlpfood as they are nearly 2 yrs out of date, so its not givin me much idea!!!!
wud be good if we can get discount on take out annettes, but am still unsure..... all i want to do is make sure its not burgers everyday iykwim, i knows its fast food, but want sumthin diff each day if poss.... so, fish n chips, pizza, burger, croque.....

cant believe its nearly here lol

A Small World
03-30-2009, 01:11 PM
elaine - it was billy bobs in the village, but now im thinkin that this is the one that closed to make way for starbucks???

i have given up with the menus on dlpfood as they are nearly 2 yrs out of date, so its not givin me much idea!!!!
wud be good if we can get discount on take out annettes, but am still unsure..... all i want to do is make sure its not burgers everyday iykwim, i knows its fast food, but want sumthin diff each day if poss.... so, fish n chips, pizza, burger, croque.....

cant believe its nearly here lol

Its a shop which has closed for Starbucks not Billy Bobs. Its still there. To be honest I dont really look at DLP food guide much now as its so out of date- the prices and some of the menus

scampbunny
03-30-2009, 01:43 PM
Its a shop which has closed for Starbucks not Billy Bobs. Its still there. To be honest I dont really look at DLP food guide much now as its so out of date- the prices and some of the menus
thanks hun - now u say that i remember !!

i do use the guide as a vague guide, but yes, it is so out of date it makes it hard!!!

u all ready to go yet??

A Small World
03-30-2009, 01:47 PM
thanks hun - now u say that i remember !!

i do use the guide as a vague guide, but yes, it is so out of date it makes it hard!!!

u all ready to go yet??

We booked our meals yesterday. - Steakhouse Brunch Easter sunday, Agrabah Monday and rendezvous des Stars Tuesday