PDA

View Full Version : VEA tickets

Trixster
03-29-2009, 03:33 PM
If you are not booking through an agent where the price of the transfers through VEA is often included from CDG where is the cheapest place to buy them from? Only from the VEA website? Are there cheaper options than VEA - can you get a train from CDG?

Thanks

Richard

jillrobinson
03-29-2009, 05:58 PM
Probably dependent on your group size and ages, but it was cheaper for us 3 adults and 1 child to book a private shuttle with RS transports, who came recommended and who I would very highly recommend.
We booked the shared shuttle with them but had the vehicle to ourselves there and back. I couldn't fault them, our flight was delayed and then cancelled to the following day and they were fabulous about it, they are a very professional company to deal with.:)

To answer your other question there is a high speed train link between CDG and the park, but I'll let someone else who knows more about it explain where and how.

DLPdaft
03-30-2009, 03:41 AM
Like Jill says, it does depend on the size of your party, which is the most convenient/cheapest way to get from CDG to DLRP.

With a family group, a private shuttle is usually around the same price, or cheaper, than the VEA.

With couples, or families with no little children, or not much luggage, the TGV could suit very well, and can be cheaper than the VEA. The TGV only takes 10 minutes, but you could be waiting around at CDG for your train. I buy my tickets in advance from Rail Europe.

If you choose the VEA, the easiest way to pay is when you board the bus, pay the driver. I've always done it that way.

We have lots of information on all 3 modes of travel from CDG in our Very Useful Information sticky, under "travelling to DLRP by plane" :goodvibes