PDA

View Full Version : cruise or park

flyingninja
06-04-2002, 03:29 PM
which do you think is better the cruise or the parks if you have been to both.

C.C.H.M.
06-04-2002, 06:30 PM
I love both, but Crusing more. I got to know people and I could be away from my parents without them worrying where I was. And I really liked the waiter we had and got to know the other family that sat with us well. Me and there dauter are still good friends.

ContempoSMT
06-04-2002, 08:43 PM
i havent been on the cruise, but even if i went on the cruise it would be no comparison. The parks are 10x better. I go without my parents once a year with my friend and i have a great time. Parks by far are better

SDAngel101
06-05-2002, 08:47 PM
To tell you the truth.. i think cruisin in soo much more fun! i got to meet so man y more new people and saw them day after day, which was great because i have so many crazy memories of me and people that i just met. At the parks it was just me and my friends, like we didn't have time to make friends with anyone who was there. Im the kind of person who likes adventure, and on the cruises you can get off the ship at the islands and explore with the ship or off on your own. I mean how many people can say they went horseback riding on and in a beach in Jamaica? not many, but i can :)... now compare that to how many people can go to WDW. There is a BIG difference.. i like cruisin more!

PlutoPal
06-07-2002, 09:43 PM
The parks are soooooo much better than the cruise. I never want to go on a cruise. Only 18 days left until ContempoSMT and I go to the Parks!

DiSnEyGrL13
06-08-2002, 10:17 AM
If I could only do one, I'd probably pick the cruise because if you meet a really cool person (or a really cute guy/girl whichever applies to you) you can spend more time with them and get to know them better. Also, I think that the crusie is much more relaxing and you can get a better tan on the cruise!!!!

EPCOTgrl1
06-08-2002, 11:02 PM
i like going on the cruise because of the people that you get to meet! i like the parks because of the people that i know that work there. so i love them both and would go on either anytime!

DisneyGeek13_8_2006
06-10-2002, 04:39 PM
That is such a hard choice i love them both but on a scale from one to ten i would have to say that WDW is 10 and the cruise is a 9 the parks rock and this year i get to spent it with my best friend in the whole wide world. im so excited!