PDA

View Full Version : Fastpasses - Buy

eeyorefanuk
03-28-2009, 06:59 AM
Confused!

Some people have bought fast passes via for example ebay, but they say they are for life.

How does it work. If you put your fast pass into the entrance to the ride would you not just lose them, therefore only able to use them once?

ukstitch
03-28-2009, 07:07 AM
The easiest way to describe it is that it's like having another park ticket that won't get you in the park.

You put the ticket in the fast pass machine and you get a fastpass ticket. These fastpasses are bound to the same rules as normal fastpasses (1 every 2 hours or after the first one expires) etc.

silverka2002
03-30-2009, 01:44 PM
Once you put the ticket in the machine it comes back out. The fastpass ticket is a seperate ticket that is printed out of the same machine with the times that you must go back for your ride.

Architect
03-30-2009, 03:39 PM
A quick google suggest some doubt as to the bona fides of such "lifetime" passes and notes a significant likelihood of fakery. Anyone actually ever tried using them?

A Small World
03-30-2009, 03:41 PM
A quick google suggest some doubt as to the bona fides of such "lifetime" passes and notes a significant likelihood of fakery. Anyone actually ever tried using them?

Yes we bought some last summer and have used them on several trips with no problems

Architect
03-30-2009, 03:50 PM
Yes we bought some last summer and have used them on several trips with no problems

Okay, I was tempted to buy some. But the googling seems to flag up suggestions that (a) they're dated and hence expired or (b) fake. Presumably you've not had any problems and jsut pop 'em in the machines in order to solicit a "normal" fastpass which is then handed over to a CM?

They're not, for example, like VIP Fastpasses which you just wave at the CM?

A Small World
03-30-2009, 03:58 PM
Okay, I was tempted to buy some. But the googling seems to flag up suggestions that (a) they're dated and hence expired or (b) fake. Presumably you've not had any problems and jsut pop 'em in the machines in order to solicit a "normal" fastpass which is then handed over to a CM?

They're not, for example, like VIP Fastpasses which you just wave at the CM?

Yes as Ive say they've been fine. And yes you put them in the FP machine to get a FP just like you do with your park ticket/AP

Belle's World
03-31-2009, 07:50 AM
As far as i've haerd and intend to try out in June if you have old Park tickets they work in exactly the same way except they are free!

Ro

babymaddie
03-31-2009, 09:04 AM
I've just bought 5 from ebay so will see if they work in May.

stevelamb121
03-31-2009, 09:21 AM
I've just bought 4 off ebay ready for my trip in May. The lady I bought them had just returned and used them with no problem.

ap156
03-31-2009, 11:07 AM
Hi,

Echo the comments made by "A Small World". Bought and used without any problems.

Rgds

Andy