PDA

View Full Version : Disney princess dresses

dixonsontour
03-26-2009, 05:31 PM
Sorry if this is a little OT but I thought it may halp someone going who wants to go prepared rather than buying at park prices

My Tesco extra today had Disney princess dresses/with tiara for 14 each

Looked new in - lots of choice and sizes

There was sleeping beauty, cinderella, tinkerbelle and a reversible sleeping beaurty/cinderella. possibly belle aswell.

Ware Bears
03-26-2009, 05:43 PM
Great prices. :thumbsup2

busnae
03-27-2009, 11:56 AM
yes *** in disney last week they were 75euros:scared1:

Tillybud
03-29-2009, 06:54 AM
great prices :goodvibes

my dd loves Alice in Wonderland and I managed to get her an Alice dress complete with hair band and white rabbit from M&S, not quite as cheap as the Tesco prices but still cheaper than DLP :)

britchic4
03-30-2009, 06:32 AM
yes *** in disney last week they were 75euros:scared1:

To be fair, the 75 euro dresses are far far superior to the dresses you can buy in Tesco, so can't really be compared but I agree 75 euros is a huge sum of money!

scald
03-30-2009, 06:51 AM
Last time, I managed to get a Slleping Beauty outfit from Ebay for a fraction of the cost. It was a real DLP one with tags still attached. Bought as a present for someone who did not need/want. Might be worth checking out.

ilovethesun
03-30-2009, 09:03 AM
My daughters are 2.5 and 4 and are absolute disney princess fanatics! We used to buy the dresses at Wal Mart (not sure if that is similar to Tesco) but they wear them SO much that they all just got ruined and warn out. DH decided he was done with the cheap ones and now we have been buying them at DLP - we use our 20% off with our DP but it's still $$$!

dixonsontour
03-30-2009, 09:38 AM
Never bought a disney park princess dress so not sure on the quality and wont be doing at the prices!

Tesco dresses were not fantastic quality but were ok - similar to an Asda or woolworths one (or DD's american walmart one)