PDA

View Full Version : I WANT these--Disney Farm Fresh Eggs

My2BabiesLexis&Dill
03-22-2009, 09:51 PM
Someone PLEASE tell me where you can buy these at? I saw there is a .50 coupon out for these. Here is a youtube video I found on them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbuXOopbWcE

FYI: I know they are just eggs but just seeing the Disney characters on them made me smile.

LeeLeeLuvsDisney
03-22-2009, 09:57 PM
The Publix stores here in Central Florida carry them. Not sure about up where you live.

My2BabiesLexis&Dill
03-22-2009, 10:08 PM
We don't have a Publix. I"m wondering if Kroger carries them since they do carry allot of the Disney brand food.

TinkerBrie
03-22-2009, 10:22 PM
We bought them at them at Giant! My daughter loves them!

tinytink
03-22-2009, 10:26 PM
If you can't find them can't you just stamp the character (saw some disney stamps at the $ store) on the regular eggs? That might be even cheaper if you do it that way.

goofy370
03-23-2009, 06:16 AM
We found them at Pathmark. My 11 DS was so excited to see them so I bought them. The disney eggs were actually cheaper than regular eggs.

java
03-23-2009, 06:27 AM
Found them at Shoprite here and yes they were cheaper so I bought them. Funny thing was when I was making eggs Sunday everyone had to have "THEIR" egg. :rotfl2: And they are actually pretty good as far as eggs go- hormone free.

momof3girls6712
03-23-2009, 06:29 AM
Our local store hasn't had them. I am going out of town this week for an appt and hoping to find them at Publix.

Crazy Hakim
03-23-2009, 06:39 AM
I wonder how they get three yokes in every egg to make a Mickey like that?

... waiting

mischief32
03-23-2009, 08:38 AM
Just to let you know, I am from Stuarts Draft also and saw them the other week in Martins's in Waynesboro

FLAngie
03-23-2009, 08:46 AM
Our Publix had them too. But they were a little over a dollar more than the regular eggs. We ended up pulling out the stamp kit and making our own at home:lmao: The kids complained at first, but ended up having more fun doing this. However, we may never be able to eat another egg that hasn't been stamped by one of them first.:rotfl2:

Tarheel Tink
03-23-2009, 11:50 AM
Ah ha! The commercial showed me what I can do with that red mickey thingy I bought years ago in the kitchen section of the Disney Store, got it home and then had no clue what to use it for! :thumbsup2

My2BabiesLexis&Dill
03-23-2009, 03:51 PM
Just to let you know, I am from Stuarts Draft also and saw them the other week in Martins's in Waynesboro

I glad to see someone else on Disbaords from my area. Martins is one store I don't shop at. I should have figured they would have them. I'll have to check it out after work.

Artist
03-23-2009, 04:42 PM
They have them at my Giant (in Pa), but they were much more expensive than both regular and the cage-free organic eggs I usually buy so I passed. However, if I can find a coupon for them I would certainly like to try them!

DawnM
03-23-2009, 04:59 PM
I have 2 of those mickey shaped egg frying thigies. I can't seem to get it so that the egg white doesn't seep under the thingie and make it not quite as Mickey shaped. If you can figure out a trick to that let me know.

Dawn

Ah ha! The commercial showed me what I can do with that red mickey thingy I bought years ago in the kitchen section of the Disney Store, got it home and then had no clue what to use it for! :thumbsup2

kadesha
03-23-2009, 05:11 PM
I've never seen those but I buy Disney potatoes at our grocery store. They have captain Jack on the bag!

kim5678
03-23-2009, 05:19 PM
I cannot find them! I have checked A&P, Stop & Shop, Grade A and Pathmark:):scared1:

mickeymaker2003
03-23-2009, 05:23 PM
I have 2 of those mickey shaped egg frying thigies. I can't seem to get it so that the egg white doesn't seep under the thingie and make it not quite as Mickey shaped. If you can figure out a trick to that let me know.

Dawn

I have those too. Try spraying the pan, putting the molds in, then turning on the heat fairly high. Get the molds and pan hot before you put the eggs in. Then put the egg in slowly. The hot pan and mold will cook the egg white before much has time to leak out and form a seal. I usually put two eggs per mold. If you do it right, you can get it so each ear has a yolk in it (put most of the whites in, then put the yolks into the ears).

Good luck.

Tarheel Tink
03-23-2009, 05:57 PM
I have those too. Try spraying the pan, putting the molds in, then turning on the heat fairly high. Get the molds and pan hot before you put the eggs in. Then put the egg in slowly. The hot pan and mold will cook the egg white before much has time to leak out and form a seal. I usually put two eggs per mold. If you do it right, you can get it so each ear has a yolk in it (put most of the whites in, then put the yolks into the ears).

Good luck.

Good advice, thanks! It all makes sense when you explain it.