PDA

View Full Version : Happy Jubilee Holiday!

UKDEB
06-03-2002, 07:29 AM
We're off to a street party (in someone else's street) at 3 o'clock. What's everyone else up to? All got your Union Jack t-shirts on today?

floridamum
06-03-2002, 07:51 AM
Happy Jubilee Holiday Deb, I'm not doing anything special today, just watching BB and on pc.

Goofyish
06-03-2002, 08:28 AM
Not really doing anything for the Jubilee - just enjoying the extra days holiday, doing a bit of decorating and watching the football :)

Edayy
06-03-2002, 08:44 AM
Happy Jubilee Holiday everyone!!!

Unfortunately i am stuck at work and really wish i was out enjoying myself my parents have gone to Thorpe Park and i just wish i was there!!!! There is a street party in our town centre open till 10pm i might pop into there on my way home.

I hope you all have fun whatever you are doing!!!!

Eda

Mrs Dazzle
06-03-2002, 09:47 AM
. . . well we've just popped in for a quick cup of tea from our village green where DD has been dancing round the may pole with the Brownies (I know it's June, but they decided to delay the normal May Day celebrations to combine with today's:p ).

What a shame it's turned cold, windy and spitting with rain for the little darlings.

We're back down there for 4.30 for the kiddies street party, but needed to warm up hence why we popped back home.

Then we're off for a quick pint with our pals then there's dancing in the street and a BBQ (bbrrrrrrrrrrr - let's hope those hotdogs really will be HOTdogs:) .

Gawd bless the Queen.

shooter364
06-03-2002, 10:34 AM
Happy Jubilee Day all!, from your pals on the other side of the Atlantic.

WDWfan,uk
06-03-2002, 12:15 PM
......... Happy Jubilee Holiday from me too :) ......... and thank you Bill - hugs to you :)

I'm still recovering from the Girls On Tour trip LOL, so enjoying a relatively peaceful family time - we went to Hatfield Forest and the Red Arrows did their stuff overhead on their way to Cornwall I think.

I wouldn't have minded getting tickets for the concert tonight at Buck House though ........ all those top artists plus a picnic for free, imagine!!!

(.......... watched the best match of the World Cup so far today too ......... Brazil : a touch of class! Pity about the incident near the end).