PDA

View Full Version : Have to decide today!

Mineu
03-18-2009, 01:29 PM
Well, not really-but I have a 3 night cruise on hold with the deposit due today which I will apply the $99 voucher to in April. We were definitely going-but then I checked the dates and the kids will be in school-I did find a long weekend where they will only miss one day-but the real question is should we do this? It sounds like a good deal-but we just got off a cruise and we have another one planned in February... how do you pass up such a good deal?:confused3

mmouse37
03-18-2009, 01:37 PM
Well, not really-but I have a 3 night cruise on hold with the deposit due today which I will apply the $99 voucher to in April. We were definitely going-but then I checked the dates and the kids will be in school-I did find a long weekend where they will only miss one day-but the real question is should we do this? It sounds like a good deal-but we just got off a cruise and we have another one planned in February... how do you pass up such a good deal?:confused3

You don't pass up a good deal like that unless you really feel that you won't want to go.

It is a great price for a 3 day cruise so go for it. Do you have to worry about airfare...that could be a deciding factor.

MJ

Mineu
03-18-2009, 01:54 PM
I guess if you add in airfare and then transfers it doesn't sound like a $99 cruise anymore. Maybe we should leave the kids home...

kcashner
03-18-2009, 01:58 PM
$99 is a great price....how much do the port charges, taxes, and fees add? Then there's the airfare.

In my opinion, 3 days is just too short. I'd have to combine it with WDW or another cruise or something. Hmmmm 7 days sounds better and there are some great fall rates.....