PDA

View Full Version : DU solved my problem - YEA

jpoeling
03-17-2009, 05:13 PM
Well after a bit a fretting and a ton of encouragement from you Dis boarders. My DU reservations have been fixed. I want you to know how cool this was to use DU. Somehow my emails kept getting lost in cyberspace but today they received my email and got it all fixed.

Kelsie is the greatest below is her response back to me. I am posting this because I want you all to know that DU is the best.

From: DCL.Reservations [mailto:DCL.Reservations@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 3:09 PM
To: ************
Subject: RE: PLEASE HELP 4th Request

Hi Jamie,

I’m very worried that your other 3 emails were never received. I’m going to ask our systems people to look into this to see if there is a problem. I hate that you thought I didn’t respond. L

I do have good news! After a small fight to keep your shore excursions in tact, I was able to get your price readjusted to today’s rate and your new price is $3,579.60 so you will be receiving a refund of $1846.00!!

I just sent you an email with instructions to access your new information on our site.

Everything else on your reservation remains the same.

Please let me know if you have any additional requests or questions.

Thank you for selecting Dreams Unlimited Travel!

Sincerely

Kelsie Johnson

Dreams Unlimited Travel

DLW8
03-17-2009, 05:14 PM
Glad to hear it all worked out and what a nice refund!!! Enjoy the trip!

Carlnne
03-17-2009, 05:17 PM
Sounds like you can add to that excursion list- congrats!

mommasita
03-17-2009, 08:56 PM
:thumbsup2

Happy to read this. What a nice refund too!!!!!

disneynewbee
03-17-2009, 09:19 PM
Holy Refund!! That's great!!:banana:

Lemonbee
03-18-2009, 01:53 PM
That's great news! I just emailed them to see if they can help me out too.

frdeb1999
03-18-2009, 04:07 PM
Great news!! And what a wonderful refund amount!! :)

rkwier
03-18-2009, 04:14 PM
I am so glad that you were able to have everything worked out. Kelsie helped us with our travel arrangements also and we could not have been happier. I am glad that she was able to help you out as well. Enjoy your cruise and congrats on the refund - that is too awesome!